Saturday, October 28
Meso Creso Presents...
Carnaval of Curiosities
Strange people from strange places are coming to town. And you’re invited.
What can you expect in the Carnaval of Curiosities?
- live art & roving performances
- live projections and visuals
- aerial silk and lyra performers
- Midway games for you to participate in all night long
- a full interactive labyrinth with surprises around every corner
- hidden hang-outs and leisurely lounges
- roving treats, sweets, and all your party needs
- and of course, all the global beats and bass you've come to love from Meso Creso
There are a limited number of early bird tickets. Grab yours before the price increases!
- Early bird ($25) ends on 11:59pm on Sunday, October 1st.
- Tier 2 is $30
- Tier 3 is $35
- Tier 4 is $40
Featuring Special Guest:
+ the illustruous illexxandria
+ Meso Creso Resident DJs:
On All Hallows Eve, Carnaval gets curiouser and curiouser. We invite you to descend into the nocturnal, suspend your disbelief, and manipulate the spectacular in Meso Creso’s Carnaval of Curiosities. Find us under our traveling tent and you’ll be immersed in labyrinths of unknown, rituals of rebellion, and the global beats and treats you’ve come to love.
From the tropical streets to the dusty great plains to our very own District, join us for the most curious of Carnavals.
What obscure oddities or delightful disguises will you adorn your body with?
Get inspired here!
OPEN CALL until October 6th for participatory experiences, art installations, and/or performers! We are looking for artists, performers and weirdos to contribute to our midway, perform under the stars, and much more. Submit your idea here!